Wideband/Air-Fuel sensors perform the same function as a regular O2 sensor, but they precisely measure the amount oxygen in the exhaust rather than just switching between rich (too much fuel, not enough oxygen) and lean (too much oxygen, not enough fuel). Bosch Wideband sensors use a more sophisticated sensing element that provides a signal to the vehicle’s ECU that is proportional to the amount of oxygen in the exhaust.
- Advanced Wideband sensing element for exact air/fuel measurement
- Robust sensor design increases sensor longevity
- Seared protection tube due to 100% functional quality test
- ‘True Direct-fit’ OE connectors and harness
- Pre-coated threads with anti-seize compound right out of the box