The AMS Mitsubishi Evolution Shift Knob was designed to extend the length of the shifter which aids in shifting throw and keeps the knob closer to the drivers hands while road racing. Made of real carbon fiber in a 2×2 weave with an aluminum core it features an AMS logo which is clear coated over so it will not wear off over time.
- Extended length aids in shifter throw
- Slightly larger width over stock
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (5 and 6 Speed)
- All DSM with manual transmissions (Talon, Laser, Eclipse, Galant VR4)
- Any car with a M10x1.25 threaded shift knob (Nissan, Mazda)