This turbo blanket is designed to fit BorgWarner’s EFR 6758 and 7163 turbos with the V-Band inlet single scroll IWG housing. It is a superior heat management solution compared to ceramic coating and won’t rattle or vibrate much like metal heat shields.
- Available in either basalt or black outer layer
- Rugged woven outer layer designed to withstand the harshest conditions
- Core consists of ceramic insulation with a silica base fabric
- Inner layer capable of withstanding 1800°F continuous and 2200°F intermittent
- Reduces under-hood temps and protects other engine components
- Reduces turbo lag and increases turbine efficiency
- Includes stainless steel extension springs for easy installation and removal