This turbo blanket is designed to fit popular T4 turbine housings including large frame or small frame, single scroll or divided (twin) scroll and bolted or v-band inlet/outlet manufactured by Garrett, TiAL, BorgWarner (both AirWerks and EFR wastegate-less housings), Precision and Turbonetics. It is a superior heat management solution compared to ceramic coating and won’t rattle or vibrate much like metal heat shields.
- Available in either basalt or black outer layer
- Rugged woven outer layer designed to withstand the harshest conditions
- Core consists of ceramic insulation with a silica base fabric
- Inner layer capable of withstanding 1800°F continuous and 2200°F intermittent
- Reduces under-hood temps and protects other engine components
- Reduces turbo lag and increases turbine efficiency
- Includes embedded D-rings with stainless steel extension springs for easy installation